Our family of bondsmen has been helping clients in Riverside County for more than 30 years.
We are here to help you get through this difficult situation as quickly as possible.
Convenient Riverside Bail Bonds
We do everything we can to make sure that the bail bond process goes smoothly for you. An agent will always be ready to answer your call 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
The paperwork for a Riverside Bail bond can be completed in 10 minutes. You can come to see us in the office or a bondsman will arrange to meet with you at any convenient location. We also offer online bail bonds. The paperwork can be sent to you virtually and you can complete the forms and return them as soon as you’re ready.
We are a family owned business that wants to make this stressful time much easier to handle.
Call us as soon as you learn of your loved one’s arrest at 951-213-4788. We will work quickly to make sure they are home safe in as little time as possible.
Riverside County Jails
There are several jails servicing Riverside County, so it can be difficult to know exactly where an inmate is being held. We can easily locate your friend or family member online so that we can get to work on his or her bail bond.
- Robert Presley Detention Center Serves Riverside and surrounding areas, including Norco and Moreno Valley Corona.
- Blythe Jail Located in eastern Riverside County, serves Blythe and surrounding communities.
- Banning Jail Serves the city of Banning and surrounding areas, including Cabazon and Beaumont.
- Indio Jail Serves Coachella Valley communities, including Indio, Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quanta and Cathedral City.
- Southwest Detention Center Serves Murrieta, Lake Elsinore, Temecula and Canyon Lake.
If you wish to visit someone in any Riverside County jail, keep in mind that there are very strict regulations. Some common rules are
- Visitors must have proper ID;
- Any minors must be accompanied by an adult;
- There is only visitation during set visitation times;
- Dress codes must be followed. You should contact the jail itself to learn more about visitation rules and schedules.
Riverside County Courthouses
Once your loved one has been released on bail, they will be required to show up for all scheduled court hearings pertaining to their case. There are a number of courthouses in Riverside County, so you need to make sure which courthouse they must go to. Missing a court date can lead to additional problems, such as the revocation of bail.
It is also important for the defendant to speak with an attorney about the case in order to be better prepared for the upcoming hearings. This is one benefit of being released from the jail on bond.
If you are ready to get started on a Riverside bail bond, call us at 951-213-4788 right away. We offer a free consultation and can answer any questions you have about Riverside County jails and the bail bond process.