When someone is arrested their bail will be set according to the Riverside bail schedule. This is a document that is set once a year by a panel of Superior Court judges and it tells the jails which bail amounts are to correspond with what crimes. People who are being charged with very serious offenses will have their bail be set much higher than someone being charged with a relatively minor ones.
Once you determine what a defendant’s bail has been set at you’ll want to call a Riverside bail bonds company right away. You will soon realize there are hundreds of companies that offer this service. You may want to consider the following tips in order to help find one that can best help you:
- Does the company have a website?
- Is the bondsman’s license number prominently displayed on their web page or Yellow Pages advertisement?
- Does the website offer client testimonials?
- How long has this particular bail bondsman been in business?
- Are they accredited by the Better Business Bureau? What is their rating?
- Do you know someone who has needed to bail someone out before? Can this person refer you to the Riverside bail bondsman they used?
- Do you know a criminal attorney who can provide you a referral?
Hiring someone who can help you arrange Riverside bail bonds is a lot less complicated than you might think. The key is knowing what to look for and which questions to ask.
If you need help getting someone out of of jail fast, we can help. Call Adelante Bail Bonds now at 951-213-4788. An expert bondsman is here to assist you 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. All calls are handled confidentially and consultations are always free. We accept many forms of payment including debit cards and all major credit cards. Most of our clients are pleased to learn they are eligible for no collateral bail bonds.
For more information about Riverside bail bonds, call 951-213-4788 now to speak with a licensed bail agent.