Our team of expert bail bondsmen can provide fast and confidential service for any Riverside County jail. We are ready to help you and your loved one 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. When you call 951-213-4788, an agent will be able to answer any questions you have and guide you through the bail bond process.
Riverside County Jails
- Robert Presley Jail This facility serves the City of Riverside, Norco, Moreno Valley Corona and other surrounding areas.
- Blythe Jail This facility is utilized by the City of Blythe and other communities in the easternmost edge of Riverside County.
- Banning Jail Also known as the Larry D. Smith Correctional Facility, the Banning Jail is used by the City of Banning and the surrounding communities. The detention center provides vocational education, drug counseling and other programs to detainees.
- Indio Jail This jail is used by Indio and other nearby communities, including La Quanta, Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, Indian Wells, Palm Desert, and Cathedral City.
- Southwest Jail The facility in Murrieta also serves the communities of Lake Elisnore, Temecula, and Canyon Lake, as well as other nearby communities.
Visiting Riverside Jails
Each jail has its own strict set of guidelines for visiting inmates at the jail. Some of the most common rules are:
1) Visitors can only come during select hours;
2) Visitors must have proper photo ID;
3) Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian;
4) Visitors must be dressed appropriately.
If you want to visit with someone in any of the Riverside County jails, we can help you understand all of the rules of visitation at each facility. If you are unsure which facility is housing them, we will be able to help you locate them quickly.
Riverside Bail Bond Services
Call us right away at 951-213-4788 for a free consultation. Our agents will be glad to provide additional information about any of the Riverside County jails and walk you through the process of getting your loved one out of jail. You will be surprised by how easy it can be to get a bail bond and have your loved one home safely.
For further information on Riverside County jails, contact a professional bondsman at 1-951-213-4788. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.